Monday, April 28, 2008

Six-word Meme

Dr. Cadle gave me the following prompt: Completely off the subject, you've been tagged for a meme. Why? Because we all need more writing fun right now. See Can your sum up your life in just six words? (a meme) to see how, then as a part of your post, tag at least six others.

Writes, sings, paints, and lives grace.

Translation: I live in a world of creative expression and the yearning to convey the beauty of the grace I've been given that I could never earn or be worthy of. Yeah. It blows me away.

Anyway, I tag: Charity Gibson, Kara Beary, Hannah Dutko, Mary Maupin, Moses Martinous, and Steve Rucker. You're it!

1 Comments:

At May 1, 2008 at 11:03 AM, Blogger Hannah said...

Cool--thanks for tagging me. Oh, I guess that means I have to be creative. Darn.
You look cute today!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home